Thursday, October 25, 2012

Chocolate Zucchini Muffins



Many "Thanks" to my oldest son Clayton for taking this
wonderful picture of these easy yet yummy muffins.
And it has a hidden vegetable, even your kids won't find inside.
 
 
Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
 
3 eggs
2 cups Sugar
1 cup Veg. Oil
1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
2 cups Grated Zucchini
3 cups Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
1/4 Cloves
 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
 Lightly grease or line two 12 cup muffin tins with paper liners.
 
In a large bowl beat the eggs. Beat in the sugar and the oil.
 Add the cocoa, vanilla and zucchini and stir well.
 
Stir in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
 Mix until just moistened.
 
our batter into prepared muffin tins filling 2/3 of the way full.
Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove from pans and cool on a wire rack.
Store loosely covered or you can store these in the freezer!
 
These are really good. They might never make it to the freezer.
 
Enjoy!!
 
A Cheerful look brings joy to the heart
and good news gives health to the bones.
Porverbs 15:30



3 comments:

living from glory to glory said...

Dear Amy, I just have to say that your muffins are always so yummy.
I just love anything that is sweet yummy and good for ya!
With 3 boys and all that you do, your Wonder Woman (I think)
Blessings, Roxy

Mrs.C said...

Mmmm, this sounds really good! Thank you for sharing the recipe!

Marie said...

Oh WOW! It is 12:00 at night and I want to go get in my kitchen and hankering out my pots and pans and start this wonderful recipe!!!

LOVE the picture Clayton took. Please tell him hi for me and give him my love. You have such a dear family Amy. I love you all so much.
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...