Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkin Bread

 
 
 
I LOVE FALL!!
 This is the best time of year to get in your kitchen and do some baking.
  I love coming up with new ideas, baking them and giving them away for others to enjoy!
If you don't personally know me, then let me just say one thing.
 I am a Graceful Giver and for that I have been truly
 blessed and God loves those who are Givers that don't expect things in return.
I have been blessed to be apart of our Everybody Counts Ministry at our church. This Ministry is helping the homeless men, women and children in our community to be able to give and to bless people less fortunate than myself. I love to see their faces when they eat something homemade.
Everything that I do is made with God's Love, Kindness and a whole lot of His Blessings! 
I encourage each and every one of you to do the same (you won't regret the reward in the end)
Much Love,
Amy
 
 
Pumpkin Bread
 
3 1/2 cups Flour
3 cups Sugar
2 tsp. Baking Soda
2 tsp. Salt
2 tsp. Allspice
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Nutmeg
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 tsp. Cloves
4 eggs
1 can (15oz.) Solid Packed Pumpkin
3/4 cup Veg. Oil
2/3 cup Water
*1/2 cup Pecan, chopped*
 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 3 bread pans, set aside.
Combine all the dry ingredients into a large bowl. Stir in all wet ingredients and mix well.
Pour pumpkin batter equally into the 3 bread pans. Sprinkle batter with nuts if desired.
Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when poked.
 
This has got to be one of my favorite quick breads!
Enjoy!
 
I WILL bless her with abundant provisions;her poor will I satisfy with food.
Psalms 132:15


3 comments:

living from glory to glory said...

Dear Amy this was a great reminder to give with no strings attached, or for the return to be given. Also this pumpkin bread recipe is the very best in the world. Thanks for giving me the recipe years ago.
You are a great baker and cook:)
Blessings,Roxy

Pam said...

Steve and I have been happy recipients of yours and Barry's generous love and help... So I know first hand what you mean. I can imagine what those guys feel when they taste homemade food ... something they don't get too often, and then homemade with love is what makes it all flow. You have blessed us with some of the tastiest meals , and we could feel the love in them, which made them taste wonderful all the way to our heart. Thanks for the recipe.

Love and Blessings,
Pam

Marie said...

Oh Amy I love everything you said about giving. And how much more blessed you are when you give. The pumpkin bread looks absolutely delicious!! I going to have to give your recipe a go when my mom comes I think!! Thanks so much dear friend!

Much love
~ Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...