I was setting here just the other day looking up tons of scriptures in the bible and while digging through some past notes I came across this and I thought I would share them with all of you.
I love to get something uplifting and encouraging and then passing them along to others,
so we all can be blessed together.
I don't know if you all have noticed all the hate and discouragement in this world, but I personally think it's getting much worse. I remember growing up and honoring everyone. We had respect for our elders and friends and we didn't sass back. (Or I would have gotten in big trouble if I did)
It's so upsetting to see what the coming generations are facing and I want to be able to say that my kids Walk in Faith and they have the respect for others like I did and their grandparents did.
All I know is if we parents don't train our children up and guard them, they will fall prey to the haters and disrespecters of this world.
And above all else teach them Love, Honor and Respect!
10 Ways to Love
1. Listen without interrupting (Proverbs 18)
2. Speak without accusing (James 1:19)
3. Give without sparing (Proverbs 21:26)
4. Pray without ceasing (Colossians 1:9)
5. Answer without arguing (Proverbs 17:1)
6. Share without pretending (Ephesians 4:15)
7. Enjoy without complaint (Philippians 2:14)
8. Trust without wavering (Corinthians 13:7)
9. Forgive without punishing (Colossians 3:13)
10. Promise without forgetting (Proverbs 13:12)
What's one of your favorite scriptures??
WHERE LOVE IS, GOD IS ALSO!
Blessings to you,