Monday, July 29, 2013

Riches of Grace


In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins,
in accordance with the riches of God's Grace.
Ephesians 1:7
 
 
 
Did you know God favors you?
 
He Does!
 
God favors you out of His deep, abiding love for you,
 a love that is not contingent upon any effort you put forth.
 
Here are some aspects of Grace that just might be what you need to hear today:
 
Grace provides the gift of salvation, a gift that can't be earned.  Paul says: "For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God, not by works, so that no one can boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9
 
Grace is available to us when we are weak. Paul says: " Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me"
2 Corinthians 12:9
 
Grace is sufficient for absolutely any need we have-whether health, finances, relationships, temptations, or any other need. Paul says: " My Grace is sufficient for you"
2 Corinthians 12:9
 
Whatever need you have in your life today, be assured, God is on your side.
 
He is ready and able to help you as you respond to Him with faith.
 
 
Many Blessings,
 


3 comments:

living from glory to glory said...

What a great reminder of it is really all His finished work! We really are living in such an amazing grace. How sweet it is!
I want to start studying the Holy Spirit in the book of Romans, I was reading from there this morning and I just started taking notes. Thanks for your sweet blog!
Blessings, Roxy

Mrs.C said...

Beautiful Amy, so beautiful. So thankful for God's grace in my life, how it has helped me, changed me, redeemed me, sustained me. What a beautiful post this morning, as I sit hear listening to the rain, always thinking of the song, "Showers of Blessings" at times like this, God has blessed us with a milder summer than usual, and our drought is a thing of the past this year. I do hope you all have been getting rain! I do think of your request and remember to pray for you all!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

I am a new woman because of grace. Grace and mercy changed me. I have tears in my eyes thinking of the woman I was and who I could have become were it not for God's gracious and merciful interference.
~smile~

Blessings to you,
Laura
Harvest Lane Cottage

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...