Monday, November 25, 2013

Be Thankful


Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!
 
 
 
As you are all gather around the dinner table this year,
 I hope you stop and say what you are thankful this year
 and don't  forget to Thank the one who is to be Praised for this day!
 
I, Thank You Jesus, for giving me a strong foundation in your Word.
 
 
I give Thanks to the Lord, for he is good
His Love endures FOREVER!
Psalms 136:1
 
Be joyful always; pray continually; give THANKS in all circumstances,
 for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
 
Enter his gates with Thanksgiving and his courts with praise;
give Thanks to him and praise his name.
Psalms 100:4
 
I, Thank You Jesus for giving me a wonderful family
and lots of friends to celebrate these upcoming holidays with.
 
I am so very thankful for good health. 
A blessed marriage to my best friend. 
Three very active sons, that I love with all my heart!
 
And, I am very Thankful and blessed by all of YOU!
 
 
 
What are you Thankful for this year?
 
 
 
Blessings,
Amy

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

I am most thankful for God's love and forgiveness, for my family and all the wonderful blessing God gives me all year round.
Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

Ceil said...

Hi Amy! First of all, let me wish you and your family a blessed Thanksgiving holiday. I know that you will take the time to thank The Lord for all his love and blessings to you.

And you have been one of mine. Thank you for being my blog-friend!
Hugs, Ceil

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Perfect scriptures for Thanksgiving and thanks living!

God bless you,
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

Pam said...

I am thankful for a warm home, a precious family and dear friends who are coming to our house for Thanksgiving. :) Can't wait to see you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...