Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Speak Life...



We finally got our first flowers, peaking out from underneath the soil!

Isn't it gorgeous?!

I love Spring and all the beauty and newness that comes with it!

It's a sign of new life...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanted to share a little something with you that the Lord showed me as
 I was very ill these last few weeks.  Let me just tell you,
 I thought I wasn't gonna make it from one day to the next.  I was so sick.
I had a root canal gone...let's just say not according to plan. 

 I got very sick, very quickly and I was in and out
 of the dentist office, trying to figure out what was wrong.  
I knew I didn't feel good and kept insisting 
that I'd be seen to see what was causing the underlying pain.

  After another week, my mouth and face were
 so swollen I couldn't eat or talk.
  I lost 15 pounds from this! 
 I went in to see a whole other dentist and he says,
 yep.. you have an infection in your jaw bone!
  
They put me on antibiotics and sent me home. 
 Still wasn't feeling good and the infection
 was getting worse, by then I was starting to lose hope.
  My dentist was on vacation and no one
 would pull my tooth because of all the swelling.
  So, I have been down and out for over two weeks,
 thank goodness for my in laws 
that took care of not only me, but my kids!
  My hubby has had to step up to being,
 not only daddy, but Mr. Mom as well.  

One day when I was laying in bed, 
the Lord told me to Speak Life into my body!
I managed to get up and go into the bathroom,
 grabbed my anointing oil and prayed and spoke life
 into my jaw face, health and whatever else came to mind at that moment.
  I kept praying and asking God to take away the pain and the swelling. 
 I continued to speak life into me.  
My hubby was very worried, because I am a fighter 
and I wasn't fighting very hard at the moment. 
 So, he started to pray and pray and pray some more. 
 He's not the type of guy that just stops
 what he's doing to pray about something (like I am).
Well, let's just say he has been praying 
non-stop through out this whole thing.

He was upset with the dentist, but I finally
 told him he needed to talk to him
sure enough he did and the dentist was very 
concerned that all the antibiotics I was on wasn't helping,
 so we went back in.  
He apologized with tears in his eyes
 and said he wanted to make this right.  
He pulled my tooth, put me on a more aggressive antibiotic 
and cleared my bill.. of Everything!

It's been about 5 days now and the swelling has gone down,
 I'm no longer in pain and the infection is draining. 
 I'm telling you, I feel more human now than I
 have since this whole thing started,
 I still have a bit of swelling, 
but I now can see the flickering light at the end of the tunnel.  

Because God spoke to me several times 
over the course of my trial, I know that when
 he says to Speak Life, he truly means it. 
 Don't give up Hope during your test or trial. 
 He is our Life Line!

I was given this scripture 
during my whole ordeal:

When you pass through the waters,
 I will be with you 
and when you pass through the rivers ,
 they will not sweep over you,
 when you walk through the fire, 
you will not be burned;
 the flames will not set you ablaze.
For I am the Lord your God,
 the Holy One of Israel, your Savior!
Isaiah 43:2-3

This is such a reassuring scripture 
and I will forever be grateful that the Lord is with me,
ALWAYS!

I just love Toby Mac's Song: Speak Life.

Click the link below to listen, 
it's a very timely song for this post!



Many Blessings,





3 comments:

living from glory to glory said...

To my Dear Amy, What a testimony!
You did walk through the fire.
I was asking God to give you strength, but when our Father gives us a word from the Book of life and you speak it! There is power and yet we still must walk in the trial. But He has said we would walk out to the other side.
I want to tell you that by blogging this testimony will encourage others that are in a trial now or in the future!
Love You and praising God for your full recovery!
Roxy

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Oh Amy Girl,
You have encouraged me, just as your momma said. I'm so glad you are improving. I speak life to your body, life to the marrow of your bones. I speak hope to your situation. I speak divine health and healing from the top of your head throughout your body to the soles and toes of your feet that are beautiful with the sharing of the Gospel.

I thank God that you believe and embrace Jesus Christ as your Savior, the Holy Spirit as your comforter and Teacher, and God the Father as your Creator and Healer and Abba Father.

Grace and peace be unto you from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

The Charm of Home said...

So glad you are feeling better. Many blessings to you.
Sherry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...