Wednesday, October 1, 2014

S'mores Trail Mix...


This has got to be one of the easiest trail mixes ever!

And it's perfect for Fall and Winter.
It would even be a great idea for a gift!


S'mores Trail Mix

! Box of Golden Graham Cereal
1 bag milk chocolate chips
1 bag mini marshmallows

Mix in a big bowl and then store in 
snack bags or a glass container.

When you eat all three of the ingredients
 in one bite, they taste like a S'more!

I must admit... these are rather addicting!

I bet you can't eat just one bowl!!
(Smiles inserted here...)


Happy Day to you All!

Hugs & Blessings,

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Will have to make these. Would be good to give as gifts in a glass jar decorated with a ribbon.

Ceil said...

Hi Amy! Golden Grahams were my favorite cereal as a kid. Just thinking about this combo has my smiling!

My husband and I started a diet this week, so I'll have to put off making this for a while. It would make a good gift, I like Sylvia's idea :)

Have a great Thursday!
Ceil

living from glory to glory said...

Hello, I also love to see these fall snacks in a pretty jar! When the kids were little we always knew Fall was here when I made up our Fall snack mix. Yummy and thanks for the memories!
Happy Fall and Blessings, Roxy

JES said...

Oh dear Amy, there are certain moments in the month where this may get devoured at too quick of a pace! :) Thanks for sharing these goodies at the Art of Home-Making Mondays! Have a lovely weekend!

Pam said...

I can see that they would be very addicting Amy. They sound wonderful. I love the idea of a pretty jar to store them in too. How is your Fall? It sounds extra cozy around your place… especially with special mixes like this on hand. Look forward to a good catch up with you all when I get home.
Love and blessings,
Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...