Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Scripture Cards...



A few years back my mom in law had
 made me these sweet little scripture cards.
I love how cute and colorful they are.
I have these cards placed through out my home
as they remind me how gracious the Lord is.

Over the years, I have made and added new
 ones to my special treasure box.


I love that we can be creative and
 use our thoughts and ideas.

I started writing a prayer journal. 
I love to look back and see all the prayers
 that I have had answered.
Of course there are some that are still
 looking for that answer too.
(Smiles)

I think it would be a good idea to 
make some of those prayers
onto these little cards as it will remind me to
 pray over those little prayers daily.

All you need is some cute stock paper,
 stickers, glue or double sided tape
and some great little sayings, scriptures 
or prayers to type or write out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Onto other news:
It has been frigid here the passed few days.
We got a wee bit of snow yesterday.
Brrr!!!

My oldest son started his college classes!
Yes, COLLEGE classes.
This mom is trying to take this all in.
Overwhelming at times, I'm not gonna lie...

You know, I don't have much to tell....
I'm trying to stay at home as much as I can
because well...I dislike town!
Haha!
Bet you never would of guess that one!

Still going strong with the Trim Healthy Mama.
I haven't dropped a lot of pounds, but I have noticed
 some inches melting away off my waistline.
I'm really not doing this plan for the weight loss,
I'm doing it to eat more healthier foods and less sugar.
So far, so good!

Okay I've rambled on long enough...
Have a good week!

Thanks for stopping by!!

HUGS,
Amy

6 comments:

living from glory to glory said...

Well, you have inspired me to get my cards out also. They are truly worth their weight in gold. Maybe it would be fun to make a few new ones! Why these kids grow up so fast it is sad, but it is so important that he has had your love and support always!
Looking forward to doing a craft soon!
Stay warm...

Billie Jo said...

What a wonderful idea!!!
Happy to see you here today, my friend.
Stay warm and cozy. : )

Debby Ray said...

Loving those beautiful scripture cards that sweet Roxy made you. What a nice way to display them too. Enjoy the rest of your week and stay warm!

Jennifer said...

Hello! I love these scripture cards! It is a very fun way to display scripture in your home.
Love the box that you have them stored in! Such a wonderful idea!
How amazing it is to have a child that steps into another realm. Praying that it goes smoothly!

Such a blessing to be able to be home. To keep your home, and to also have time to take care of yourself. I'm glad that this THM is helping you! We are cutting out a lot of sugar here...or at least I am trying.

Praying you have a delightful day as you care for your home!

Homemaker'sThoughts.blogspot.com said...

I love this scripture card idea - it would make a lovely gift. I think I'm going to give it a try! Thank you for posting. : )

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

What a wonderful idea to make your own scripture cards! I think that would be a fun idea for our ladies bible study group to make! I agree that crafting is such a blessing in so many ways. I love your little scripture treasure box! What a beautiful way to display verses that are special to you! I'm glad you're feeling better on the Trim Healthy Mama diet, it sounds like it really is pretty easy to follow. Are you getting some of the snow that is hitting Denver? This winter surely has been a strange one. Our snow is all melting here, we've had quite a mild winter. Hugs to you today dear friend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...