Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Coffee Time...



Doesn't this just say it all?

I love my Coffee in the morning, in the afternoon
Anytime really!

I had a friend tell me that
" life is too short for a bad cup of coffee!"

Gosh... ain't that the truth!


So... I went and bought me a coffee bean grinder
some amazing coffee beans
and I now make me a fresh cup each day especially
when I need that energy pick me up.

And what goes better with a cup of coffee?
A good book and quiet time with the Lord.

Ah, yes....

Life just doesn't get any better.....

I hope you "Take time to smell the Coffee" today!


Hugs and Blessings,



4 comments:

Pam said...

Yes, life really is too short for a bad cup of coffee.. haha. How fun that you got a coffee grinder. I love mine. Amy, we've been praying for you, and that you will be feeling better quickly.
Love you so much,
Pam

Anonymous said...

I continue to remember you in prayer. You have made me long for a good cup of coffee. How wonderful fresh ground coffee smells!
If you have a moment, I'd love to know how you are. mewn57 @ gmail dot com

living from glory to glory said...

Hello Amy, I also love that saying, because it is true :o)
I love cold coffee with all this summer heat! I am so happy you ground your own fresh coffee beans!
Love your sweet pictures!
Love, Roxy

lizzy said...

You just touched on one of my very personal favorites. I am so in love, that I have to remind myself to breath regular air and not just coffee! LOL! I love what you bought yourself. Looking forward to the day when I can be over at your house and share a cup of coffee with you! It was so wonderful spending some time with you last February. I love you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...