Monday, December 15, 2014

Don't Forget...


Wither means to forget, to cease of care, 
to leave something, lack of water.

Do you ever forget or ignore 
God's benefits he has for you?

What do you let wither away in your heart?

What are you neglecting to water?

Praise the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all His benefits.
Psalm 103:2

The Lord told me that day I was
 standing on the mountain top 
searching for my son to
 "Never doubt for I Am with you".

That day changed my life.
We should never forget the blessings and the benefits
 the Lord has for each one of us.

He shows me daily of all the 
love and grace I have in my life.

We need to be drenched in His Word daily.
Or we too will wither and die.

http://godsgraceoverflows.blogspot.com/

May the Lord's Word fill you up
 until you are overflowing!

Hugs and Blessings,








3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Amy, Yes- May we all be filled to overflowing. Blessings to you this week- xo Diana

Stephanie said...

Amen, dear Amy! What a beautiful reminder, my friend!

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! Hugs!

Pam said...

What a lovely post Amy… so well put, and I know that you have had an experience that has heightened your sense of the Holy Spirit in an even greater way. We gain some amazing strengths and insights in those dark and difficult places, and as you say, we have to remember to water His plantings, so they will grow and flourish.

Love you bunches,
Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...