Monday, December 8, 2014

Cinnamon Pecans...


It's getting very close to the holidays and these
 have got to be one of the best snacks ever!


I even think this would be a great gift in a jar
to give to friends and family...

Well, if you don't manage to eat them all before
they make it in a pretty jar...


And they are so simple to make...

Grab a pen to write this one down 
and keep it in a safe place.

I guess you can print it out too! 


Cinnamon Pecans

1 Tbsp. butter
3 cups Pecans
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ginger
1/2 tsp. nutmeg

Melt your butter in a large non-stick skillet.
Stir in the pecans and the sugar.
Cook until sugar melts.  This will take about 5 minutes. 
Keep stirring so they don't burn.
Remove from heat and toss with this mixture:
1 Tbsp. sugar, 2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/2 tsp. ginger and 1/2 tsp. nutmeg.

Spread onto wax paper and let cool.
Break apart the pecans.

Store in a jar or a tub.

Enjoy!

Blessings and Hugs,


5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- Yes- Amy! I have to make these! Yum!!!! Thanks. We love to pick these up at the street vendors in the summer. xo Diana

Sylvia said...

Thanks Amy, I was looking for an idea to put in jars to give my family.

Stephanie said...

I have GOT to make these, Amy! I always see these kinds of nuts at Cabelas and crave them, but the price (to me) is way too expensive for a small bag.

Thank you so much for sharing, dear one. I hope you are doing well!

Love and hugs to you!

Pam said...

I am going to make some of these… they look just delicious. Thanks Amy. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...