Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Joy...


JOY

It's the little things that bring me Joy.

Sunsets, coffee, long drives,
giggles, sappy movies, chocolate,
tight hugs, holding hands, snuggles from my boys,
starry nights, random acts of kindness, 
 freshly baked cookies, 
deep conversations, my love for Jesus,
cozy socks, music and a good book.

These things are so little, 
yet they mean a great deal to me.

Suppose, it is not the extent of things
small or BIG that make a difference.

But perhaps, this Joy is a good feeling in the soul,
produced by the Holy Spirit, as he
causes us to see the beauty of Christ in the word
and in the world.

After all the fruit of the Spirit is
love, JOY, peace, patience, gentleness,
goodness, faithfulness, kindness and self control.
Galatians 5:22:23

What brings you JOY??


I hope you all are having a great December thus far!!

Thanks for stopping by...



HUGS & BLESSINGS,


4 comments:

Debby Ray said...

Hi Amy...many of the things you listed that bring you joy are also on my list. Was snuggling with your puppies on there? (smile) I love the definition that Joyce Meyer has given to the word joy...a calm delight...yeah, that's it! I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday, sweet friend! ♥

Billie Jo said...

Hello, my friend!
Yes. Many of these things bring me joy!
As do the friendships I have made here through our blogs.
Have a cozy day!!!

Ashley said...

What a wonderful thing is to have Joy.. I would say my sweet husband and wonderful kids bring me the most Joy. See you soon..

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Happy New Year! May God make this next year your best so far!
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...