Monday, June 15, 2015

Let Us Rejoice, Always...

God's Grace Overflows

Let the Heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad;

God's Grace Overflows

Let the sea resound, and all that is in it;
Let the fields be jubilant and
everything in them.

God's Grace Overflows

Then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy;
they will sing before the Lord,
for he comes,
he comes to judge the earth.

God's Grace Overflows

He will judge the world in righteousness
and the people in his truth.

Psalms 96:11-13

Let Us Rejoice Always in the Lord!
For He is Worthy to Be Praised Daily!

I want to bring Praise to His Name...



I hope you all have a Wonderfully Blessed Week!!




5 comments:

Pam said...

Lovely pictures and scripture, Amy. It looks like your land is coming back to life…. the storms are difficult but the rain is wonderful. I know that it is greener there than it has been in a long time; I'm so glad. I rejoice for the growing of flowers and vegetables and for life itself.

living from glory to glory said...

Dear Amy, I so enjoyed your flowers and words of encouragement to us! We do need the right soil and the seeds and He must send the rains to us to bring the flowers and the harvest! I thank you for your scriptures today...
Hugs, Roxy

Unknown said...

Draga Amy, pe aceasta unda doresc ati multumi pentru toate incurajarile scrise si primite....fii binecuvintata tu si intreaga ta familie.Imbratisarile mele trimise dintr-o tara departata

Ceil said...

Hi Amy! I'm checking in after my lovely vacation. I got such a wonderful joyful feeling reading your post. (Couldn't help by see the chocolate strawberries too. YUM!!)
Happy Father's Day to your husband, I hope you have a fun day of celebrating your husband.
Blessings,
Ceil

Kelly-Anne said...

Dearest Amy...such a lovely post today on rejoicing in the Lord Jesus!
Thank you for the beautiful reminder and, I hope you have a lovely weekend!
Blessings and hugs,
Kelly-Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...