Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Rejoicing...




Family Bond

We have many bonds in our lives with many people.
The strongest bond is one of a parent and a child;
And a child with a grandparent.
This is family!

But let us take notice of another family bond;
The Body of Christ;
Where your children, become important to us all!

Children and the Body of Christ is the realization that we
All have a heavenly Father who cares and has a plan for each of us!

God asks us this very question;
Are you not your brother's keeper?

Our entire family wants to Thank each and 
every person that lifted up a prayer that
Was given in our grandsons/sons behalf.

No one found our grandson;
It was only God who led him from the forest.
We were told that this part of the forest is referred to as hell,
Because of its dark and dense conditions.
(REALLY)

The search party was not even looking in the right place on this mountain.
Only God knew where he truly was at every moment of every hour;
Of a 27 hour ordeal!

May we all stop nit picking on those we love; and realize that
most irritations are very small in the grand scheme of things!

Wisdom is not usually lofty and high.
But rather God's command to love one another;
As you love yourself!

Only a few brave ones will lay down their lives for others.
We do this in prayer for others!
We do this with actions by helping others!
Just giving a cup of cold water in His name will bring Him Glory!

Here is the TV news clip of his story!

Please click below;


8 comments:

Pam said...

Oh my goodness Amy…. we all are still crying and rejoicing. We just love you all so much, and thank the Lord with all of our hearts for his safe return. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post and news clip.
Love and Blessings,
Pam

living from glory to glory said...

Dear Amy, God is so good! We will be forever changed! I rejoice in God my savior! I still feel like crying everytime I think about it!
Love you so much!
Roxy

NanaDiana said...

I actually saw this on OUR local news this morning. God is so good and we are all happy for you and share in the blessing of his return! xo Diana

Christine said...

Dearest Amy,
When I heard your son was missing, my heart went out to another mother's heart, as well as to Clayton and all of your family.
When God brought him home, I rejoiced and cried tears of joy.
You don't know me, but I've followed your blog for some time. I've always enjoyed your posts so much, as well as your deep love for The Lord and your family.
It's amazing how we can come to care so much for those we have never met, but I look forward to reading your posts for a long time to come.
Blessings,
Christine

Sylvia said...

Yes, God is in Total control and knows every single hair on our head, we give Him the praise and glory!What a testimony of His Love and Greatness! So thankful for answered prayers!

Mrs. Pepper said...

So glad your prayers were answered!

Blessings~

Ceil said...

Oh Amy! I heard about your son on Stephanie's blog, and I just couldn't believe it. What you must have gone through! And your husband and of course your son. How can life ever be the same after an experience like this?

I praise God for giving your son to you and a husband that teaches wilderness training. What a beautiful gift that turned out to be. I know you will be so much closer as a family, and closer to God too. I am so overjoyed that it all ended well.
You were in my heart,
Ceil

Anonymous said...

I have been away for many weeks. I am so very thankful that the Lord led your son out unharmed. I watched the video. Praise God for answered prayers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...