Monday, August 24, 2015

Taking on a New Role...


Do you ever feel like God is
 directing you into something new?

It's really amazing when 
you see God moving through out your life,
 your daily routine, minute by minute.

I love being in my "comfort zone"
in my home, on a daily basis.

Did I mention MY Comfort Zone?

Well, sometimes, God wants you to move outside
that "Comfort Zone" and into something 
bigger and better!

My hubby and I have been asked 
to join our home school board.

What a great opportunity to do something
 bigger and so full of purpose.

At first, I didn't want to budge from my comfort zone,
but once I prayed and talked to family and friends,
I really knew I was suppose to be apart of this team.

I mean after all, aren't we suppose to be set apart 
from the rest of the world?

What a great ministry this will be!
We have come along side a great group of Godly friends,
to walk with us in this new adventure.

God is always put first in all we do
and it sure does show!

He knows from the very beginning
 who,what and when it will happen.

It's always in God's perfect timing!

He is doing some amazing things this year
and I am honored to be a part of it.

~ So... if I'm not on my blog as much, you know that
I am just busy with my family, my new role on the board
and well life...~

If you all wouldn't mind praying for us, that would be great!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure;
 than peace-loving, considerate, submissive, 
full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.
James 3:17

Whatever happens, conduct yourself in a 
manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. 
Then, whether I come and see you or only hear 
about about you in my absence, 
I will know that you stand firm in one spirit,
 contending as one man for the gospel.
Philippians 1:27


Has God called you to take on a new role?
Please share, I'd love to hear..

Have a delightful day!















3 comments:

Pam said...

I have no doubt you and Barry will be such an asset to your homeschool group. They will be very blessed to have you as a part of their team. I know what you mean by stepping out of that "comfort zone", it is a struggle for me to leave my quiet and peaceful place, I truly relate to your feelings about that… and yet it is one of the ways we grow. I do remember the many things we used to do and be involved in with the Homeschool group… and even the Curriculum Faiir we (Roxy and I) used to put on every year. It was a lot of work, but also a lot of fun. and was well attended for our little town… it was very rewarding. Have a wonderful school year Amy. I will love hearing of all of your "doings" .
Love and blessings,
Pam

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Oh dear Amy, such an exciting adventure for you to embark upon! Life always seems to be full of seasons, and times, and things are constantly in a bit of a change it seems. I am thrilled for the opportunity for you and your husband to be part of making a difference for your homeschooling group, and pray that the Lord blesses you with wisdom and strength for the new challenges and experiences ahead! Much love across the miles!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

What an honor to be entrusted with. I feel like change is in the air for me, too. I'm not sure what it is yet. Anticipating....
Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...