Monday, April 24, 2017

Chocolate Banana Muffins...


Hello!  How are you?
As it seems like most weeks, I am busy.
Planning and trying to get the last of my school prepared
for the last 5 weeks of our school term.

And, I just got a phone call to see if there
 is any way I can help with our
 Home School Book Sale & silent auction.

So, now I'm trying to rack my brain 
on what I can do to contribute.

Maybe I'll bake some of my yummy treats...

Good thing I have about two weeks to decide!
(Smiles)

***********

Now...how about a yummy GF muffin recipe,
to start off your week?

Chocolate Banana Mini Muffins

2 cups old fashion oats
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup almond butter or peanut butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla
1/2 cup coconut milk or almond milk
2 Tbsp vinegar
2 bananas ( 1 cup mashed)
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 425.  
Spray cooking spray into your mini muffin tin
or you can use a regular sized tin.
Place your oats into a food processor 
and process until you get an oat flour.
Transfer to a large bowl and 
add in remaining ingredients, 
except chocolate chips.
Stir well.
Now stir in the chocolate chips.

Bake for 5 minutes, then lower your temp to 350
 and bake an additional 3-5 minutes.
Cool and Enjoy!



These are really yummy!!

They are kid approved
even with the baking of the banana!


Thank you for stopping by....

Hugs & Happy Baking,





10 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Amy- Those sound absolutely wonderful. I am copying this recipe over. My son LOVES banana bread and he loves chocolate so I bet he will love these. Thanks!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend- xo Diana

NanaDiana said...

duh--- I mean WEEK not weekend-

Sylvia said...

Yum sounds so good, Amy,I love banana bread and chocolate but never had it together.

Debby Ray said...

Oh my...these little muffins do look quite yummy! When I am making banana bread, I will usually make one with chocolate chips...mmmmm...now I'm hungry!

Aritha V. said...

Mjammie, I will try that too.

living from glory to glory said...

I just wanted to leave my review of these little gems of a sweet treat!
They were light and fluffy and just enough sweet and very moist!
Now, not using Wheat flour in my eating, yet wanting something sweet, these little muffins were delicious!
Thank you for all your wonderful baking ideas!
And thanks for allowing me to review (test taste everything) LOL
Always, Roxy

Homemaker'sThoughts.blogspot.com said...

I'm always on the lookout for good recipes and these sound wonderful. I'm going to give them a try. Thank you for posting it!! : )

Jennifer said...

I hope that your sale goes well. It's always fun to figure out what to make for those special occasions.

Thank you for sharing the yummy muffin recipe! I love that there is peanut butter in them. :)
Have a beautiful day!
Jennifer

Lydia said...

You have the best food I have ever seen. I like its home made look. And I think your MIL left a delicious review!

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

You can't go wrong with chocolate and bananas, an awesome combination! Thanks for sharing this recipe, I will save it :) Are you getting the snowstorm that is hitting Colorado? I hope not, I know you are looking forward to spring too! Hugs to you today :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...