Monday, March 11, 2013

Seeking God

 
 
 

 
 
 
Seeking God
 
 
For this God is our God for ever and ever;
he will be our guide even to the end.
Psalms 48:14
 
 
I am so thankful that I have a loving God.
A God that loves me and protects me and keeps me safe from all harm.
 
 
It's really amazing when you think about it.
God only wants your best interest at hand.
I just can't imagine why people don't want that loving relationship with him.
What makes people turn away from God?
Why wouldn't you want to draw closer to God, to have a strong bond with your heavenly father?
 
If anything, draw near and listen to what he speaking into you.
I am proud to say that I am his daughter.
 
Why wouldn't you be bold and stand up for
what is right and proclaim that Jesus is your one and only?!
 
Your word says that You actually guarantee a blessing on everything I do! That's a promise I can count on, and one I revel in. It gives me the confidence that You will be with me in all that I do, blessing me at each and every turn. What an awesome promise! I arise today, assured of Your assistance, guidance, and approval of every good thing. There are no words to express how You make me feel. I am humbled in Your presence and renewed in Your light.
I praise you, Lord!
 
I have the guaranteed blessing!
"The Lord will guarantee a blessing on everything you do"
Deuteronomy 28:8
 
Have a Blessed week in all that you do!
Amy


2 comments:

Pam said...

This sounds just the way I was praying this morning. It is so true Amy. I refuse to let fear have any part... to dictate our life or our future, because in His word, the Lord has already said He will care for and provide and protect us hasn't He? I believe His word, and stand on it. I just got through reading and praying Psalm91. Such a sweet, sweet post Amy.

It was so nice to see you the other day. Oh, by the way, tell your Mom thank you for all the beautiful clothes...I have a new wardrobe now; even cleaned out almost all of my old, which I was very weary of. Tell her she has refreshed me and blessed me. Thanks Amy.
Love you bunches,
Pam

living from glory to glory said...

I can say yes to these words as I have been a witness and a overcomer, because He does give life and direction as we walkwith Him!!
It feels so refreshing to have our windows open and sunshine everywhere. Spring just screams LIFE...
Thanks for your love and support and all your help!!
We are an amazing teem, I love the saying many hands make light work!
Lets make some Plum Jam in a couple of days.
Blessings Always, Roxy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...