Monday, July 15, 2013

Dye-Free Homemade Lollipops



Here is the Lollipop Recipe I had promised you from the previous post.
It's very easy to make and ALL my boys love them!
 
I hope you take a moment and try this recipe and I can guarantee
you that it's safe and free of dyes for your kiddos to enjoy!
 
 
Dye-Free Homemade Lollipops
 
 1/3 c. Corn Syrup
1 c. Sugar
1/2 c. Water
1/4 tsp. Flavoring (Such as root beer, cherry, grape, orange or cinnamon)
Lollipop Sticks
 Greased Lollipop Molds or a greased Baking Sheet
Candy Thermometer
 
 
Mix all of the ingredients except the flavoring in a medium size saucepan.  Boil, without stirring to a hard crack stage (300 to 310 degrees). Remove from heat and stir in your desired flavoring. Pour into greased lollipop molds or you can grease a baking sheet and spread out to make candy glass. Put the lollipop sticks in the molds while the candy is still hot.
Depending on mold sizes you can get 10-14 lollipops.
 
* You can purchase the candy flavorings at your local craft store, grocery store and even Wal-Mart.
 
Taste and see that the Lord is Good!
Psalms 34:8
 
Have a Blessed Week,
 
 
 


6 comments:

Ashley said...

Amy, those look so good can not wait to try them out with the kids. Thanks for the great recipe!

Stephanie said...

Oh yum! These look very tasty - a treat any child or adult would love :) I would love to try and make these so I will put it on my to-do list. Thanks so much for sharing, sweet Amy.

Hugs to you!

living from glory to glory said...

Your such a good Momma! Taking care of three very active boys is a TUFF job! Those suckers went way to fast I bet :)
Blessings, Roxy

Pam said...

Oh those suckers look really good Amy. Thanks for sharing the recipe... it looks like a fun and yummy treat... and no dye; yea!
Love and Blessings,
Pam

lizzy said...

You.are.amazing................

Marie said...

Oh my Amy, I LOVE these lollipops! They are perfect and so so cute! I love that they are dye free as well. Maybe when I come to colorado we can make some! Thanks for the recipe you just got me so excited!

My little Ezra can't resist a lollypop!

Love you
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...