Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Friend and God's Perfect Timing

 
I just love this saying! And it's so true... When you have faith, Everything is possible!
 
 
You know when you get that quiet whisper or gentle nudge from the Lord saying" go for it, make contact with them?' and you are thinking " I don't know, I haven't really been close to that person,
 I don't think I can" kind of feeling?
Well....
 That's exactly what happen to me the other night. I get this message from a girl from the past and asked if I received her message from several nights back.
 I, of course write back and tell her no I never received the message.
 
I just think its amazing how God's timing is always perfect. It was one of those evenings where the boys were playing in their rooms, my hubby wasn't home yet and I felt like chatting. So after an hour or so, we shared a few giggles and cleared the air from 20 years ago.
 20 years, can you believe that?!!! At the time we both felt like the black sheep in the crowd and through out time, our experiences and God's Grace, he used both of his "Daughters" to become the friends we were meant to become.
 
We have both matured in our walk with God, we love and honor our husbands, we fight for our children and we run our households with pride.
 
And I give GOD all the GLORY for his PERFECT timing of it all.
 
So when you get that gentle whisper or a light nudge-Go For It, it may truly bless you in the end!
 
God is so Faithful.
Have any of you ever had an experience like this?
 
Talk about being a bold a faithful servant.
 I would have never done something like this 20 years ago. And, that's why I think we have such an awesome God, to use both of us at the same moment to
GO FOR IT!
 
Many Blessings,
 
d4394a5a6a9dcb78b0cd8f9971eaa19b - thumbnail

1 comment:

Pam said...

What a great story Amy. I think it is wonderful. It is such a sweet reward to see that the Lord has been speaking to you, and then when you act/respond the confirmation is right there; and how precious when He gives us friends with so many things in common. I am glad for you. A nice post.
Love you bunches,
Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...