Monday, April 15, 2013

Follow By Example

 
 
"Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ."
1 Corinthians 11:1
 
As a mother, we have a unique position, both as a parent and as a child of God.
Moms know what's best for our children. Our rules are for their good. We know that our children will be happier if they obey. In the same way, God has rules meant for our good.
 
Do we obey him in the way we want our children to obey us?
Do we trust that God knows best in the way we want our children to trust us? 
 Because if we don't, guess who's watching?!
Choose to openly obey God in front of your children.
 
My boys love to play follow the leader and if I don't watch who that leader is,
they might fall prey to the enemy. And, that won't happen on my watch!
 
Be the model you want them to follow.
 
 
I hope you all have a great week!
 
Blessings to you,
 
 
 

1 comment:

living from glory to glory said...

Great Words! Good advice!
Now I better look behind me and see who might be following :)
Will Spring ever come to us?
May you be Blessed!
Roxy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...