Thursday, June 6, 2013

Rhubarb Cake


I make this every year for my mom at Mother's Day.
(In fact, she requests this more often, but Rhubarb can be hard to find,
if I can't get enough cuts from my plants.)
 
This cake is very moist and has a delightful rich sauce to go over the top.
 
I actually found this recipe many moons ago when I first started baking.
 It's from one of my Taste of Home Cookbooks.
 
Follow the link below to give it a try.  I promise, You'll be hooked! 
 
Enjoy!
 
Special Rhubarb Cake

I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation,
whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.
Philippians 4:12

Blessings,



 

3 comments:

living from glory to glory said...

I think rhubarb is a very delicious and wonderful (fruit Or vegetable) I guess I never gave a thought to which one it was! But I love it! Your Momma like it too :)
Keep up the good blog post. Never allow your creative gifting go to the way side. I also liked the Lion picture and the post.
He is always with us, and with His help we are going to get this job here on earth done.
Blessings Always, Roxy

Pam said...

I think I have been searching for this recipe for years, "seriously". I tried something like this years ago, and never could get a recipe for it. I can't wait to give it a try. It looks delicious Amy. I think it is so sweet that you make it for your Mom for Mother's Day.

Love and Blessings, Pam

lizzy said...

I think I about fell out of my chair! This looks and sounds AMAZING! MMMMMmMMM! How sweet that you make it for your mom every year! I was thinking it would be grand fun if we could all do a blogging bake party. Whether it be cake, scones, pie. Each do a scone lets say, but do our own recipe. So everyone would have a scone recipe but it would be unique to them. We would set a date that the recipe was to be posted and then share all who was involved in the bake party! Let me know if you want to! :)

~Elizabeth

making-today-beautiful.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...