Saturday, July 18, 2015

Work in Progress...





Good Morning Friends!

How is your Summer going?

Ours has been very busy and very productive!

We are in the process of doing some
 remodeling on the outsides of our homes.

We have pulled out our old deck and my hubby is building the forms 
for the concrete slab, new sidewalks and a border around our sons room.

We've asked a few young men from our home school group to come and help
and learned a new skill a long the way.

That there... has been a Double Blessing!

Our green house roof is fixed and the pergola is sanded and stained.

We've also brought in 3 semi-full loads of road base for our drive way!

Busy, Busy!


We will also be getting covered front porches built, new house paint,
new screen doors, light fixtures and of course new shingles for our homes!

Once all that is finished, then me and my mom in law will be adding in some 
"Loving Touches" here and there.

All this hail damage has caused more work, but in the end... talk about a blessing!

Everything will look brand new once again!

I have been trying to take lots of before pictures and once 
it's all completed I'll be posting the before and afters so you all can see.

So, if you don't see me on the computer much, you NOW know why!

I hope you all have a Great Summer!

Take some time and enjoy it!
It sure does go by quick...

Hugs and Blessings,
Amy



7 comments:

living from glory to glory said...

Hi Amy you are so right it has been nothing but a work zone. I wish were a little kid was where we could swim in the pool all day, It will look beautiful once we are done. HUGS enjoy your evenin!

Wendi said...

You certainly are a busy little bee! Looking forward to seeing your project pictures.

Kelly-Anne said...

Hello dearest Amy!
Oh, I am so very excited for you...the changes around your home sound absolutely wonderful...and what a blessing to have so many good helpers - I am sure they must be quite happy to be learning new skills and blessing your family!

Enjoy your summertime...we are in the midst of winter here in South Africa, but I am already looking over my vegetable seeds and dreaming of spring planting:)

Happy Sunday! Hope your week ahead is blessed!
Hugs,
Kelly-Anne

Pam said...

I am so glad all of the disruption and hail damage has turned into a blessing. I can't wait to see all of your pictures, it all sounds wonderful.
love and blessings,
Pam

Sylvia said...

You sure have been working hard! It's too hot here to be outdoors for any length of time,although there are lots to do. It's in the high 90's every day.

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Hi Amy! How exciting that the Lord turned the hailstorm into a blessing for you! It is so exciting to be able to do some much needed renovations, and I too can't wait to see your before and after pictures! That is always so fun to see the transformation! Enjoy it all, and praying every day is blessed and special! Many hugs to you, my friend :)

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Answered my own question by visiting and checking up on you. What a lot you've gotten yourself into, but it will be a blessing.

Hug!
Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...