Monday, June 3, 2013

The Lion's Den

 
God has said, " Never will I leave you; Never will I forsake you."
Hebrews 13:5
 
When you follow God's call on your life, you might find yourself in some unfamiliar places.
A seedy part of town. On stage, speaking in front of a large group. A completely different country. You might get a little scared. And, that's okay. What's important to remember is that God is always with you. Remember Daniel in the lions den? He was kept overnight in a sealed pit with hungry lions, but when morning came, he shouted from the bottom, "My God sent his angel, and he shut the mouths of the lions. They have not hurt me, because I was found innocent in his sight." (Daniel 6:22)
 
You probably won't be thrown into a literal pit of lions, but you might find yourself under pressure as you serve God. Whatever happens, whether God delivers you miraculously or simply
 gives you strength to cope-know he is near you, pleased with you, helping you,
 turning a lion's den into a sanctuary or Praise.
 
Do not let Satan deceive you into being afraid of God's plans for your life.
R.A. Torrey
 
If you ever feel scared, unable to meet the challenges on the day, just remember that
 God is always working in and through you.
 
I hope you all find comfort and peace in  knowing that our God is Mightier
 than any small obstacle that we might be facing!
 
I hope you have a Blessed week!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Ceil said...

Thank you for sending out some support today for me, and all who are feeling a little challenged. I love the idea of making the Lion's Den into a place of grace and praise.!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so good Amy! Thank you for the encouragement. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...