Monday, October 23, 2017

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies...



God's Grace Overflows

Why... hello there!

How are you all?
How has Fall been treating you so far?

It has been warm here. 
We had a few days where the temps 
dropped below freezing, 
but the days seem warm. 
Oh and we have had the wind!
But..I guess it wouldn't be Fall 
without that wind, now would it?!
HA!

My guys are on another hunting trip,
so far they have been having a blast
even though they have yet to find a Buck!

I honestly think those critters 
know people are hunting them,
so they take cover!

So, before they headed out,
 I cooked and baked
 what seemed like days
maybe months...LOL

I found this new cookie recipe
and I gave it a try and boy
were they ever tasty!

No butter and no eggs!

Sometimes I don't like to use all my butter
as I live far from town to replenish my fridge.

Who hear just absolutely LOVES pumpkin?

Anything with Fall flavors is a must in my opinion!


I hope you give them a try and
I promise you it will become
 a new favorite in your home!


God's Grace Overflows

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

1/2 cup coconut oil, solid
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 Tbsp molasses
2 Tbsp coconut milk or regular milk
1/3 cup pumpkin
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice 
1 cup of more chocolate chips

Combine solid coconut oil, sugars, vanilla, molasses and milk.
 Mix well. Add in pumpkin. Mix again.
 Add in flour, soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
 Mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.

Bake at 375 for 9-10 minutes

** If you bake Gluten Free, 
just swap out the flour for a Gluten Free one
and you are good to go.
I baked these with both regular flour and Gluten Free
flour and they both turned out just fine.**

Enjoy!!




God's Grace Overflows

And I'll leave you with a beautiful
 prairie sunset from a few nights back!

God sure does paint some beautiful skies, doesn't He?


Thanks so much for stopping by....

Hugs & Blessings,


7 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Oh my!
Those cookies sound delicious!!!
Thank you for sharing...
And I hope your hunters are successful! : )

Jennifer said...

Hello! So glad that you are caring for your family so well! Hopefully they find that Buck so you can have lots of meat in your freezer. These cookies look so good! I'm going to give them a try. Not too many pumpkin fans in my house, but one never knows...this may be the turning point. lol Hope you have a splendid day!

Sue said...

Your cookies look and sound delicious, I use coconut oil a lot. Thanks for sharing.
Sue

Lydia said...

I'm always glad to see various uses for pumpkin!

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Amy, those pumpkin cookies look delicious and it's good to know that you could use gluten free flour too! I also like that you're using coconut oil instead of butter or shortening. I will definitely give these cookies to try! I hope your hunters find a buck and I know what you say about the deer disappearing after they hear the first shots of the season ...I think they just go into hiding and it's like the first day after hunting season is over that they are back out in the fields
..it's amazing how they know! I hope those winds settle down and that you're able to enjoy some nice fall days still!

living from glory to glory said...

I wanted to tell you that these are the best cookies ever; they are requested for a certain man's lunch daily (smiles)
Hugs, Roxy

Mrs. U said...

These look and sound WONDERFUL!!! And I just so happen to have some extra pumpkin... hmmmm.... guess what we're making this week!!

Thank you for sharing!

His,
Mrs. U

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...