Monday, December 10, 2012

Busy, Busy!


 
Hello All!
It has been one very busy week for me. First it started out really good and then my hubby brought the dreaded flu home. So far (and Lord willing) he and myself are the only ones to get it. So, that put us out of commission for a few days. Then, we had a busy day at our Home School Craft Day.
Which was a lot of fun! 
All, in the meantime I have been trying to "Refresh" my downstairs.
 I decided the other day, my walls needed some freshening up with some new paint and some changing of decorating. So, the work began..... Then I got sick....
So, my wonderful in laws came to the rescue....
AND, they painted my entire downstairs!!
 
We heat our home with a wood burning stove and the one we had has been giving us fits, so we finally decided it was safer (and for our sanity) to purchase a new one. So, that got me started on the freshening up mode. So, during this process I will be getting a Cowboy Style den (for the boys), a new kitchen island (designed by me and my hubby) and a newly refreshed dining room.
For those that know me, my kitchen table has always been in my little red kitchen and never anywhere else, but after the island is complete it will be in my new dining room (which is where my new wood burning stove is ).  I am SOOOO excited!!
So, I probably won't be posting any recipes and such for about a week or so.
 
So, please be patient and once I get my "upgrades to my home" completed, I will post pictures! 
 
 
I hope all of you have a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Amy
 
The secret of contentment is the realization that life is a gift, not a right.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...