Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Chocolate Bread

 
 



I love anything Chocolate and this bread won the prize!
It is so moist and delicious.
I hope you have a great week!!
 
 
Chocolate Bread
 
2 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup cocoa
1 cup sugar
1 egg, beaten
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 1/4 cups milk
3/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1/4 cup of chocolate chips (optional)
 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking soda, cocoa and sugar. In a smaller bowl, mix together egg, butter and milk. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients; mix well. Fold in nuts and chocolate chips if desired.
 Pour into 2 greased loaf pans. Bake for 1 hour.
I made a double batch to give away and I made one batch with nuts and the other batch I drizzled a vanilla frosting over the top.
Yum-Yum!
 
Your word, O Lord, is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
Psalms 119:105
 
Many Blessings,
Amy


1 comment:

frugallivingonthewatkinsranch.blogspot.com said...

That looks so yummy can't wait to try.
looks like you have a lot of yummy things here can't wait to look at all you have on here.
Have a great day Connie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...