Monday, November 7, 2016

Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread...

God's Grace Overflows



Happy November to you!
I just can't believe we are in November,
where did this year go?

As you know from my last post, 
I have gone Dairy Free and now Gluten Free
 for a season to see if it helps with my tummy issues.

As of now, everything seems to be going great.
No pain or distress.
Yay!

So, I have been in the kitchen trying to 
figure out some baked goods
 that are gluten and dairy free.

Since I love to bake, it's important to me
to try and create something that I can eat.

My first attempt was at corn bread
and it turned out great.
Nice and fluffy on the inside
 and crunchy on the outside.

So, then I tried making 
my favorite sweet bread... Pumpkin!

It turned out so yummy and moist!

I now have hope that I will not 
starve on this new dietary journey!
(Smiles)

Would you like to give it a try?

Before I forget, on the flour you can do regular
flour if you are not gluten free.
What I added to mine is
2 1/2 cups All Purpose GF flour
1 cup coconut flour
 with green banana flour
 (mixed and measured)

You can add whatever 
GF flours you would like. 
Just make sure you get 3 1/2 cups worth.

God's Grace Overflows

Doesn't this bread look rustic?


Pumpkin Bread

3 1/2 cups Gluten Free Flour 
2 cups Sugar
2 tsp. Baking Soda
2 tsp. Salt
2 tsp. Allspice
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Nutmeg
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 tsp. Cloves
4 eggs
1 can (15oz.) Solid Packed Pumpkin
3/4 cup  Light Olive Oil
2/3 cup Water
*1/2 cup Pecan, chopped (Optional)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
Grease and flour 3 bread pans, set aside.
Combine all the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
 Stir in all wet ingredients and mix well.
Pour pumpkin batter equally into the 3 bread pans.
 Sprinkle batter with nuts if desired.
Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick
 comes out clean when poked.

Enjoy!

God's Grace Overflows

Is your November going to be a busy one?

Well, I hope whatever you have planned, 
you enjoy every moment!

Thanks for stopping by...





6 comments:

living from glory to glory said...

I agree that this GF Pumpkin bread is moist and delicious! I made some and took it with me on my trip and it was great to the very last slice of it!
So glad you shared it here on your blog!!
I highly recommend this recipe!
Blessings, Roxy

NanaDiana said...

I am saving this recipe, Amy. It really sounds delicious!!! Now I am hungry for pumpkin bread!!!! xo Diana

Jennifer said...

Your bread looks rustic and delicious! I have not made gluten free baking much, but this looks fantastic I may just have to try it! So glad that you have had such encouraging changes in your kitchen. :) Makes chaining your diet easier and perhaps you'll have lots of fun along the way. Thank you for sharing your recipe!

Debby Ray said...

Mmmmm...Amy, this looks SO delicious! You are making my mouth water here! Pumpkin bread is my favorite and will be making some to take to TN with tomorrow. I will just use my regular recipe this time but your recipe sounds great. I have been toying with the idea of GF myself! Enjoy the rest of your week!

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Thank you for sharing this awesome GF pumpkin bread, how wonderful it is to find a recipe that is healthy, and tasty too! Hugs to you Amy, hope this GF journey you are on brings complete relief and healing!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

I have a son who seems to be sensitive to wheat. I'll be looking for some new things for him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...