Monday, May 4, 2015

Strawberry Chocolate Chip Pancakes...



Who here LOVES Pancakes??

My boys love all kinds of Pancakes!

You name it, we've made them!

These ones above are one of their all time favorites!

Strawberry Chocolate Chip Pancakes

So, we start off by making our homemade pancake mix:
1 Tbsp. sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 egg
1 cup milk
2 Tbsp. oil
1 cup flour

Mix together in a large bowl.
Then add in sliced strawberries and a 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
Spoon batter onto a hot greased griddle.
Cook until golden brown.
If you want to make more than 12 pancakes, double the recipe.

Place onto a plate and add butter, syrup, more sliced strawberries
and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.

It's a delicious meal!!

Don't forget to add the bacon and eggs!

What is your favorite kind of Pancakes??

Have a great week!




7 comments:

Sylvia said...

i do like a good pancake, mostly at IHop, my breakfast is normally Oatmeal. Trying to be healthier!

Parlor Room Ponderings said...

These do look good! The favourite in our house in blueberry. I hope you are treated like a queen on Mother's Day! Diane

Kelly-Anne said...

Oh my goodness, Amy! These pancakes look beyond delicious!
Usually once a year we have a special pancake party and the toppings we use are...
Sliced banana with caramel and a scoop of cream or ice cream - a rather decdent but oh, so good combination! A real treat:)
Hope you're having a wonderfully blessed week thus far!
Oh, and I am busy trying out a rye sourdough starter at the moment...it is in the first stages of fermentation, but I am really excited to see how it turns out - I will have to let you know!
Hugs!
Kelly-Anne

Pam said...

They look just delicious. I can't wait to give these a try. So glad the boys loved their package. Miss you all so much.

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Oh we love pancakes here! I have been making sourdough pancakes since I have sourdough starter, and it is a great way to make awesome pancakes! My kids really like chocolate chips in their pancakes. I haven't tried using sliced strawberries, but that sounds really, really good, and may have to give it a try next time pancakes are on the menu. Hugs to you today Amy :)

Stephanie said...

This looks delicious, my friend!

When I was a little girl I would spend the night at my best friend's house and her mom always made chocolate chip pancakes - oh, what a yummy treat! I haven't had them since I was about 8-years-old. And adding strawberries would only make them taste better!

I think I will have to make these soon for old-times sake :) Happy Mother's Day! hugs!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

These look way better than my salad!
Thanks for talking back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...