Thursday, March 9, 2017

Double Chocolate Gluten Free Muffins...

God's Grace Overflows

Wow!  Can you believe it's the second week of March?!

I'm not sure where the days are going, 
but they seem to be disappearing right before my eyes.

I'm pretty sure I just woke up and now 
we are approaching dinner time. Ha! 

Actually, I've been up since 6:30 this morning
and I'm ready for my afternoon tea.

I've been very productive around
 here the passed few days
I got my book shelves cleaned off and reorganized.

I did a deep cleaning of my closet.
Took out 3 large bags full of comforters,
 clothes and purses I no longer use.
My son will be taking a trip to
 the thrift store for me!

I've been decluttering a lot of things in each room I clean.
So, I should have no more clutter!!

My hubby remodeled our craft/reloading room.
I'll post some pictures for you soon...

He still needs to do my kitchen, 
but that will have to wait till 
the end of the month.
He will however,
 be putting in my new dishwasher 
and hanging up new blinds.
Yay!!!

It' feels so good to spruce things up a bit,
 after all it's investing in our home, right?!

What have you all been up too?

*********

So, on to a new 
Gluten Free recipe I tried....

These muffins are a super moist chocolate muffin 
with white chocolate chips added to the batter.

They are GOOD. Plain and simple. 
 And my oldest devoured them.
So I didn't bother telling him 
they were gluten free.
So, really it's a win-win!!
Ha!

Would you like to try them?

Double Chocolate GF Muffins

1 1/4 cups gluten free flour
( I used the all purpose GF flour mix)
1/4 cup baking cocoa
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
7 oz. almond milk 
(I used half almond, half coconut)
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1 tsp. vanilla
2 tsp. almond extract
1 cup white chocolate chips

Preheat your ovens to 350.  
Line your muffin tins with baking cups and
 lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside.

In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
In another bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
Pour wet into the dry and stir well.
Stir in the white chocolate chips.

Bake for 18-20 minutes.

*Now, if you don't want to use gluten free flour, use regular flour
and if you would rather use milk or cream 
instead of almond or coconut, feel free.

This recipe works well either way.

I was just amazed at how moist these muffins were.  


Happy Baking my friends!

Thank you so much for stopping by....


HUGS & BLESSINGS,





4 comments:

Vicky Hunt said...

Sounds like you have been busy as a bee! I have been decluttering and cleanng out junk every time I clean a room. It always feels good to get rid of stuff. The muffins look and sound delish! Have a great Friday and weekend.

Hugs, Vicky

living from glory to glory said...

Good Morning,
Yes you have had a very busy month so far! But it makes a home lovely to be clean and organized!
Well, I can say that these muffins are the very best! They are moist and perfect for any occasion...
So glad our dear friend Pam shared them with us and that you made them for me yesterday! My sister as soon as they get power turned back on will be making herself a batch of them! I do hope your blogging friends will try this for themselves as they are the very best sweet treat I have ever had!
May your day and weekend be a great one!
Always, Roxy

Jennifer said...

First off, thanks for the recipe! It's wonderful to have moist chocolate treats. :)

Second how wonderful it must feel to be able to declutter some in your home. A wonderful part of spring it seems is the desire to clean. Even though we are entrenched in snow still (-30C this morning) the longer hours of sunlight are getting us into he mode of spring.

How very nice that you'll have a fresh craft space to work in and how wonderful to have a dish washer. We have three in this house (my girls and I). :) The boys are up and coming though so then there'll be 5.

Praying you have a wonderful day caring for your home!

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Oh these do sound absolutely wonderful! I love getting good recipes, and you always share the best. I will give it a try! And see if my family can tell the difference or not! All that deep cleaning feels so good, and I can't wait to see the reveal on your craft room too :) You have been a very busy lady for sure :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...