Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hearth Bread


 
I am finally getting comfortable with working with yeast and learning every technique I can find to mastering a certain bread recipe. My mother in law, Roxy found this one and believe it or not, but it's suppose to help beginners master the dough.
I found it quite easy to understand and it always helps
 when you have someone showing you step by step on what to do.
 
I hope this link helps you with wanting to learn the
basics in making any kind of bread you desire to try.
 
 
Have a great week and Happy Bread Making!
 
 
 
 
Thank you Jesus, for the amazing reality of Your Grace.
Amen.

1 comment:

Pam said...

That looks amazing. Oh my goodness I want it! Its so beautiful. I love all your bread making, its wonderful.
You guys are always accomplishing so many amazing things. I look forward to hearing about Barry's greenhouse and garden projects this year.

Thank you for the birthday wishes; and the same to you, if I don't get to see you, Hope your birthday is one of the best.
Love you,
Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...