Monday, March 23, 2015

Homemade Sloppy Joes...


My boys absolutely LOVE Sloppy Joe's!

I mean, who wouldn't?!

Well, I finally got smart and brave enough 
and decided to make my own sloppy sauce.

Boy was I ever glad I got brave and smart enough
 to try something new!

I mean after all, I create and experiment all the time in the kitchen!

Well after googling and searching online
I found this one from the Pioneer Woman's Blog.

I will NEVER go back to buying this from a can. NEVER EVER!

It's that good!
(My hubby even liked this and he's not a Sloppy Joe kind of a guy)

Click on the link below to get her recipe:


I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Hugs,



5 comments:

Wendi said...

If I remember I will put this on the menu for next week. Looks yummy!

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

I LOVE Ree and have been following her for years, her recipes are just down home good! My family is not big on sloppy joes, and I haven't tried this recipe. However, I might just give it a try and see if this recipe changes that! Have a blessed and wonderful day!

NanaDiana said...

I have to go check that recipe out,Amy. Our family all loves sloppy joes! xo Diana

Pam said...

I love Sloppy Joes; my kids weren't that big on them, and I always thought they were supposed to be… I mean aren't they especially a kid meal? Any how it doesn't matter, because I think they are delicious, and actually now that everyone is grown they do like them. Yours look delicious. I have no doubt that Pioneer Woman's recipe is a good one; I do enjoy her stuff. So nice to catch a glimpse of your "doings" Have a great week.
Much love Always,
Pam

living from glory to glory said...

Hello Amy, I do love a good sloppy joe! And years ago we made a homemade sauce for a dinner we served them at a conference and everyone just loved them. Plus, this one does not have all the yucky stuff added to it!
Hugs, Roxy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...