Monday, November 5, 2012

Breaded Pork Chops


 
 
We seem to eat a lot of pork around here and
sometimes you just want a slab of meat with all the fixings.
This is a great "Mans Dish". I hope you enjoy it!
 
 


Breaded Pork Chops
 
4 Pork Chops
1/4 cup flour
1 1/2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
1 cup crushed butter flavored crackers
3 Tbsp. garlic salt (more if needed)
salt and pepper, to taste
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup milk
 
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Grease a 9x13 inch pan. 
 In a small bowl combine milk and egg, set aside. In another bowl combine
 the flour, bread crumbs, crackers, garlic salt, salt and pepper.
First dip your pork chops one at a time in your egg/milk mixture
 then dip into the flour cracker mixture. Lay into prepared pan.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until juices run clear.
 
 
These pork chops taste great with a side of mashed taters, corn and a biscuit.
 
Happy Cooking!
 
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
Psalms 119:105
 



2 comments:

Pam said...

Those look so good Amy. Definitely a meal that would bless my hubby. I like how your biscuit is cut out,;it is cute. Steve just picked up a pork tenderloin, I wonder if I could cut it up like chops and do it like that? Well, I am coming home tomorrow, with mixed emotions to be sure. It is hard to have all of us in different places. Look forward to a little visit with you and Rox. Thanks for the sweet, sweet comment on my blog.

Love and Blessings,
Pam

Marie said...

Mmmm Mmmm MMMMMM!!! This sounds and looks so scrumptious Amy!! Your cooking is so fun and beautiful. You are one amazing wife and mama. I am loving all of your manly dishes. You just shine so bright!

LOVE
~ Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...